- Click the Teradata tab.
- In the Certification List section of the left pane, click Combined List.
In the Combined Certification List section, make the following selections:
Field Selection/Entry (Recommended) SiteId The site ID. Node Type Type of node where the application package is to be installed. Target OSs The operating system on the node. Application Version The release number for the application. Teradata Releases N/A BusType SM3G External Storage Type The type of external storage if any exists. TESA Type The type of Teradata Enterprise Service Architecture (TESA) that applies to the Node Type selected. The TESA type identifies CMIC and node components for Server Management. Would you like to compare lists? Select Yes or No
- Click Submit.
- Select all packages.
Complete the download request with the following choices:
Field Selection/Entry Download Type Windows Download Readme Files? No User Name The name on your account The e-mail address on your account Site ID The site ID for your site Change Control Number The Change Control Number previously obtainedThe Change Control Number entered must be valid for your site ID.
- Click Submit.
- When the .zip package is ready to download, click the Download button. Optionally you can save the patch for future use by selecting the Save the Patch for future use box.
- In the File Download dialog, click Save , navigate to the target directory, and click Save again.
- The Tune OS and PDE step runs OS and PDE tuning scripts.
- Go to /var/opt/teradata/ccnumber/pkgs directory and unzip the zip file.