Complete the following steps for your query to automatically be scheduled using Teradata SQL Assistant:
- Make sure the Teradata QS client software is installed on your system.
- Use the Teradata QS Administrator to make sure the Scheduled Requests feature is enabled.
- Make sure at least one Teradata QS server is running.
- Make sure the request is not always restricted (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Use the Teradata QS Administrator to make sure the scheduled requests profile allows scheduling.
If the above steps have been taken, the Teradata Query Scheduler Submit Request dialog box will automatically open when a Teradata SQL Assistant request is rejected because of DWM rules.