- View the status of jobs.
- Submit new requests.
- Create a new request by modifying the attributes of existing requests.
- Cancel the scheduled execution of selected jobs.
- Delete a job and the scheduled request will still be available in the system if it is scheduled to run daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Delete requests so all jobs associated with that request are also deleted.
- Drop the results table or file associated with selected requests.
- Retrieve job results data using Teradata SQL Assistant.
- Clean up (drop) results tables and files.
To find out how to use this application, see Working with Scheduled Requests.