To resolve a port conflict on the PORT_POSTGRES (5432) service port, System Administrators can directly change the conflicted port by performing this procedure:
- Execute this command on the queen node as the root user: ncli system softshutdown
- Change the port parameter in /home/beehive/bin/utils/init/postgresql.conf to an available port value for Postgres. For example, 5433.
- Execute this command on the queen node: ncli node clonefile /home/beehive/bin/utils/init/postgresql.conf
- Update the PORT_GLOBAL parameter in /home/beehive/bin/utils/init/InitializeWorkers.sh to the port value selected in Step 2. For example, 5433.
- Execute this command on the queen node: ncli node clonefile /home/beehive/bin/utils/init/InitializeWorkers.sh
- Execute this command as the root user on the queen node to start the Aster instance: ncli system softstartup