An introduction to a conditional ordered analytical function filtering clause in the SELECT statement.
A QUALIFY clause is valid when coded as part of a seed statement.
QUALIFY is never valid when coded as part of a recursive statement.
- One or more conditional Boolean expressions that must be satisfied by the results groups.
- You can use aggregate operators in a QUALIFY condition.
- You cannot specify BLOB, CLOB, UDT, or Period columns in the QUALIFY condition.
- You cannot specify a SAMPLE clause within a subquery predicate within a QUALIFY clause.
- QUALIFY condition filters rows from a previously computed ordered analytical function.