Default format for importing and exporting DATE values for the user.
DATEFORM = INTEGERDATE is the default.
For further information, see SQL Data Types and Literals, B035-1143.
- Sets the DATEFORM option to import and export DATE values as CHARACTER(10).
- Results in a 'YYYY-MM-DD' date format for date columns created and for date constants in character form.
- Sets the DATEFORM option to import and export DATE values as encoded integers.
- INTEGERDATE results in a default DATE format in field mode of 'YY/MM/DD' for date columns created and for date constants in character form. The 'YY/MM/DD' default DATE format can be changed by using the tdlocaledef utility. For details, see Utilities, B035-1102.
- INTEGERDATE is the default.
- Sets DATEFORM null.
- When DATEFORM is null, the default format for a date in field mode, and the default format for importing and exporting DATE values, is the same as the system default defined by the DATEFORM parameter in the DBS Control record.