An SQL DML request for which the full text of the DDL for all the database objects it references is to be returned.
System-defined join index definitions on a temporal table are not returned by a SHOW DML request. The base table definition text seen in the SHOW TABLE output on which the system-defined join index is created returns the temporal constraints that are implemented as system-defined single-table join indexes, and it is only when this CREATE TABLE SQL text is issued to Teradata Database that the system-defined join indexes, if any, are created.
- IN XML
- Return the report in XML format.
- The XML schema for the output produced by this option is maintained in:
- Any view DDL returned is to be qualified by the appropriate database and table names. This qualified text is taken from the DBC.TVM.CreateText column.
- All qualified objects in the report are enclosed within QUOTATION MARK characters.
- If you do not specify QUALIFIED, then any returned view DDL is taken from the DBC.TVM.RequestText column and is not qualified by the names of the appropriate database and table names.