Name of the structured UDT to be created.
For information about naming database objects, see SQL Fundamentals, B035-1141.
See SQL Fundamentals, B035-1141 for the rules for naming database objects.
Note that the creation of a structured type consumes two names in the TVMNameI name space for SYSUDTLIB:
- The first name consumed corresponds to the name of the UDT itself.
- The second name corresponds to the system-generated constructor function for the UDT.
The system constructs this name as explained in the topic on naming conventions.
- The containing database for UDT_name. If omitted, the containing database is SYSUDTLIB.
- You cannot create a UDF within the SYSUDTLIB database with the same specific name or same routine signature.
- If such a UDF already exists in SYSUDTLIB at the time you submit a CREATE TYPE request, the request fails because a routine with the same signature already exists.