The string to follow is a set of name:value pairs that make up the classification system enforced by the constraint_name.
If you specify any name:value pairs, the system deletes any previously existing name:value pairs for the constraint_name.
- The name of a member of the classification system defined in the constraint_name. Must be either:
- a hierarchical level name
- a non-hierarchical category name
- The value code for the corresponding name in a name:value pair.
- For details about name:value pairs, see CREATE CONSTRAINT.