- The name of the method whose most recent SQL create text is to be reported.
- The data type parameters, including UDTs, that uniquely identify an overloaded method name.
Example: SHOW METHOD
The following examples show valid cases of SHOW METHOD.
- This example reports the SQL create text for a method that has the specific method name polygon_mbr.
SHOW SPECIFIC METHOD SYSUDTLIB.polygon_mbr;
- This example reports the SQL create text for a method that has the name polygon_mbr. Note that the method has no parameters, so no parameter data type list is specified.
SHOW METHOD SYSUDTLIB.area() FOR circle;
- This example reports the SQL create text for a method that has the name in_state
and is associated with the UDT named circle. To be distinguished from another method definition on circle
named in_state, the specification includes the parameter data type list for the method.
SHOW METHOD in_state(CHAR(2)) FOR address;