Drops the definition for the specified UDT.
Before you can drop a UDT definition, the UDT:
- Cannot be directly or indirectly referenced by any database object in the system.
- Cannot be used as the data type of a column in any table in any database in the system.
- Cannot be an attribute of structured UDT.
- Cannot be referenced by any user-defined cast, method, or UDF in any database in the system.
- Cannot have an ordering or transform definition.
When you drop a UDT definition, the system also drops:
- All methods associated with the specified UDT.
- All external routines and libraries associated with the dropped methods.
You must have either the UDTTYPE privilege or the UDTMETHOD privilege on the SYSUDTLIB database to drop a UDT.