Manual in-doubt resolution is necessary when automatic in-doubt resolution is unavailable or unsuccessful.
When the system is restarted, the master console displays a CICS message for each in-doubt unit of recovery.
You can find out about in-doubt sessions or manually resolve them using the following means:
- The TPCCONS utility on the system console (see Teradata Vantage™ - Database Utilities , B035-1102 ).
- A CLIv2 application that logs on to the Resolver Base Module and resolves in-doubt sessions using TPCCONS commands described in Teradata Vantage™ - Database Utilities , B035-1102 ).
- The TDP commands DISPLAY INDOUBT, COMMIT, and ROLLBACK (see Teradata® Director Program Reference, B035-2416).
- CICS log records for a unit of recovery
- The Teradata CICS transaction, DSES (see CICS Interface Operation).