The ICOP project plan includes the parties defining the technical requirements, planning and building the IntelliCloud-managed infrastructure zone in the customer data center, and implementing the service. Teradata works with ICOP customers to jointly manage the project throughout the subscription term.
Defining Phase: Technical Requirements
- Number of data centers
- Active TCore and Customer Data Space (CDS) capacity
- Reserve TCore and CDS capacity
- Number of Teradata Vantage instances
- Number of backup generations
- Ecosystem application support
- Business continuity elements
Defining Phase: Project Plan
- Establish the project plan and timeline.
- Assign project managers.
- Finalize the network connectivity interface design.
- Allocate floor plan space.
- Configure Vantage instances for deployment.
- Initiate purchase orders for equipment to support implementing the data center.
- Deploy the IntelliCloud ecosystem.
- Migrate data.