- Click next to Tables.
- Click Bulk Assign Triggers.
- Click Assign.
- Next to Tables for Assignment, click .
- Select the box next to each database and table to assign a trigger for validation, and then click . The selected tables appear on the right.
- Click OK.
- Next to Triggers for Assignment, click .
- Select the box next to each job event to assign as a trigger, and then click . The selected jobs appear on the right side.
- Click OK. The selected jobs appear in a list under Triggers for Assignment.
Select the event type for the jobs listed.
Heartbeats are used to monitor job events.
Event Type Description START Signals the start of a job. END Signals the last or exit step of a job or unit of work. HCHK Reports the current value of metrics for the data source. ALERT Sends an alert.
- Click Apply for the changes to take effect.