This task lets you create new Data Mover jobs for all selected source-target combinations with default properties.
- Click Tables.
- Click the name of a table.
- Click the Synchronization tab. If not available, the table is not on a Unity-managed server.
- Select a server.
[Optional] Click Edit to modify the username credentials if an alert appears.
Make sure the credentials are supplied for Teradata systems. The user needs read and write access on the underlying table. For Data Mover type servers with Daemon level security enabled, enter the Data Mover Daemon level security credentials. The credentials need to include rights to create, execute, and read jobs. The security credentials are not required if security management is disabled for the Daemon.
- [Optional] Click Test to test the username credentials.
- Click , and then select Autogenerate DM Jobs. Autogenerate Data Mover jobs is disabled if all the source and target combinations have jobs configured.
- Select the source and target combinations. If a Data Mover job was previously configured, the check box is disabled.
- Click Autogenerate. After the jobs are created, the names of the jobs appear.