You can edit a Character Large Object (CLOB) by inserting, deleting, and changing the character data contained in the object.
- Select a CLOB table in your database.
- Right-click the table and select .
- The table objects display in the Character Large Object column in the Table Data Editor.
- Locate the CLOB you want to edit and select it. The table row highlights, and an ellipses () displays at the right end of the row.
- Click the ellipses () to open the Clob Editor.
- Review and edit the data in the object.
- Click OK to save your changes to the object.
Also you can export the data to a Microsoft Word or text file to review and edit the data, and then import that data back to the Clob Editor.