Zone guests are roles or users that are located outside of the zone, but are granted privileges to create and access objects in the zone where they are guests.
- List existing secure zones for the desired Teradata Database in the Object List Viewer.
- On the desired row, right-click and select Add/Drop Secure Zone Users.
- Click Users in Zone. The user tree appears.
- Right-click Users and select Add/Remove Zone Guests. The Choose Zone Guests dialog appears, listing all database users.
- Select guests by users or roles, and use the arrow buttons to add them to the Zone Guests list.
- Click OK.
- [Optional] Click SQL to review the generated SQL statements.
- Click Commit. New zone guest users are granted privileges, and a list of current users appears.