A profile defines a set of user resource parameters, such as spool space allocations, password control parameters, and query bands. When a new user is created, they can be assigned a profile to automatically confer on them the resources defined for the profile.
- In the Navigator, right-click Profiles, and click Show Profiles. A list of profiles defined in the connected system appears in the Object List Viewer. The list is filtered according to any filters you have applied.
- In the Object List Viewer, right-click the profile you want to modify, and click Modify Profile. A Modify Profile property form opens in the Details view.
- Modify properties by entering new information into the property fields.
- [Optional] Click the SQL category to see the SQL code that will be executed on the connected system to modify the profile.
- Click Commit. The profile is modified in the connected database.
- Click OK. A property form shows the modified profile properties.