The Grant tab displays privileges you can grant to the specified database user or object. The Grantable Privileges list displays the current grantable privileges on the selected database object and HostId. To grant a privilege, move it from Grantable Privileges to the To be granted list and click Grant.
- In Grantable Privileges, review and then select the privileges to grant on objects you selected in the To/From Objects section of the dialog. Use the Shift and Ctrl keys to select multiple privileges.
- Move single or multiple privileges from the Grantable Privileges list to the To be granted list using the directional arrows. The single arrow moves a single privilege; the double arrow moves multiple privileges.
- [Optional] Under Options select Null Password if you want the database user to have a logon string with no passwords be accepted from the specified host. This option implies that the user has been authenticated externally and not by the database.
- Preview the generated SQL statement in the SQL Preview tab and if necessary, repeat previous steps to modify SQL.
- Click Grant to submit SQL and grant privileges on the objects listed in the To be granted list.