You can set preferences that determine the appearance and functional behavior of the Table Data Editor. You can accept the defaults or select new settings.
- Select in the main menu.
- Expand Teradata Datatools Preferences and select Table Data Editor Preferences.
- Make any desired changes to the Table Data Editor Preferences.
- Click Apply to apply your changes. You can preview results in the Table Data Editor before you click OK.
- After previewing, if you want to return to default values, click Restore Defaults.
- Click OK to save your preference settings.