Dropping statistics permanently removes statistical data that has already been collected for specified columns and indexes of a table.
- Open the Query Development perspective.
- In the Data Source Explorer, select the tables or columns and indexes for which you wish to drop statistics. You can select more than one table or more than one column and index by holding the Ctrl or Shift key while you click.
- Right-click a selected object, and click
- If you clicked one or more tables, the Drop Statistics dialog opens to allow you to select the column and index statistics to drop. After you have selected, click OK.
- In the Drop Statistics confirmation message dialog, click OK.