You can move PERM space between databases and users.
- In the Navigator, right-click Databases and click Show Databases. A list of the databases and users in the connected system appears in the Object List Viewer. The list is filtered according to any filters you have applied.
- In the Object List Viewer, right-click the database or user from which you want to move space, and click Move Space.
- In the property form, enter how much space to move and choose the destination database or user.
- [Optional] Click the SQL category to see the SQL code that will be executed on the connected system to accomplish the move.
- Click Commit. The space is transferred, and a dialog opens to confirm the operation.
- Click OK.