After you make an edit, you can preview the generated SQL DDL statements. The SQL DDL statement includes updates and other changes that are submitted to the database when you save your changes.
- Make one or more edits in the Table Data Editor.
- Click the SQL Preview icon in the toolbar.
- Review the generated SQL in the SQL Preview text box.
- If you find an incorrect data update, return to the Table Data Editor and make further edits to correct it.
- Click Close to return to the Table Data Editor view.