The Application Proxy Users tab enables you to grant connect through privileges to application proxy users. Application proxy users are application users who are not defined in the Teradata or Aster database and who are allowed to connect through a trusted user.
The tab displays current grantable privileges based on the selected application user. You can move single or multiple privilege type(s) from the Grantable Privileges list to the To be Granted privileges list to specify which connect through privileges to grant. You must click Grant to grant the connect through privileges to the user.
- In Application User(s), enter user names (separated by commas) to define the application proxy users.
- In Roles, select up to 15 roles that the Trusted User can use when the DBS/Application users connect through.
- Click Add To to add the proxy user name and role to the Grantable Privileges list.
- In Grantable Privileges, review and then select the privileges to grant. Use the Shift and Ctrl keys to select multiple privileges.
- Move single or multiple privileges from the Grantable Privileges list to the To be Granted list using the directional arrows. The single arrow moves a single privilege; the double arrow moves multiple privileges.
- Preview the generated SQL statement in the SQL Preview tab, and if necessary, repeat previous steps to modify SQL.
- Click Grant to submit SQL and grant privileges listed in the To be Granted list.