Many object types, including Profiles, Roles, Foreign Servers, and Secure Zones, can be modified using the following process:
- In the Administration perspective, right-click a database or user in the Navigator tree and select the applicable Show action for the object you want to modify. A list of those types of objects contained in the selected database or user appears in the Object List Viewer.
- In the Object List Viewer toolbar, right-click the object you want to modify and select the applicable Modify action for the object you want to modify. A property form for the selected object opens in the Details view.
- In the property form for the new object, modify the properties you want to change.
- [Optional] Click the SQL category to view the SQL DDL.
- Click Commit to modify the object according to the settings you changed.