Use the View object form to specify a view definition that can be used to create a new view object or modify the privileges of an existing one.
- View Properties
- Click the property option tabs in the left panel to display the view properties, such as view name and generated DDL statement, in the right panel.
- General — Specify the name of a new view.
- View Query — Specify the SELECT statement for the view.
- Privileges — Specify the level of privileges granted for this view. You must create the view object before you can assign privileges.
- SQL — Review the CREATE VIEW statement that was generated based on the selections you made.
You must execute the generated SQL by clicking Commit to create the view object before you can assign privileges.