PrerequisiteIf you had any failures during installation, you must run the configuration scripts at the end of the procedure before continuing.
During DSA component installation, user accounts, initialization scripts, and environmental variables are created. You can verify proper installation by checking for these items.
- Verify that the ClientHandler web service is running on all media servers:/etc/init.d/clienthandler status
- Verify installation:rpm -q DSC ClientHandler BARCmdlineThis command returns a list of installed packages.
- Verify that the DSCUSER was created with the proper uid.id -u dscuser
The response is positive and returns the uid configured during install.
- Log off and log back in to the DSC to set the Linux environment variables.
- Run list_jobs to verify components.dsc list_jobsThis command returns the following on a new installation:
no job is found
- On the Viewpoint server, verify the BAR portlets:rpm -qa |grep barportlets