The job_status_log command displays the latest status log for a job with the given name if the job is running. If the job is not running, the status log for the last run job is displayed.
job_status_log -n|-name Name -I|-job_execution_id JobExecutionID -E|-full_export
dsc job_status_log -n job1 -I 123456
- n|name Name
- The name of the job on which to perform the action. Must be unique for each job.
- I|job_execution_id Job Execution ID
[Optional] The execution ID for the job. Must be an integer.
The ID must match a version number listed in the list_save_sets command output for the same job.
- B|repository_backup Repository Backup
- [Optional] Flag to return status on repository backup jobs.
- b|bucket BucketNumber
- [Optional] Select a bucket number to display a grouping of data when too many results return to display at once. The command output notifies you if there are more buckets of data to display.
- [Optional] Retrieve and output the entire job status log to a landing zone on the DSC server to avoid the message size limit. The output file is a comma-separated value with the file name: <job_name>_<job_execution_id>.csv. The default landing zone directory is /var/opt/teradata/dsa/export. You can change the directory in dsc.property using the fullExport.landingZone property.
This parameter works only for BACKUP, RESTORE, and ANALYZE_VALIDATE jobs on the Teradata Database. It does not work for DBC repository backup jobs.
XML File Example
This command does not support an XML file.