When using a disk file system to back up and restore data, you must add and configure the disk file system using the BAR Setup portlet.
System names and open file limits are tied to media servers during the target group configuration.
- From the Categories list, click Backup Solutions.
- From the Solutions list, click Disk File System.
- From the Disk File System Details screen, click to add a disk file system.
Configure the following:
Enter a File system name and path with no spaces.
File system names must be unique, fully qualified path names that begin with a forward slash, for example, /dev/mnt1.The disk file system used by the repository target group cannot be used by the operational target group, and vice versa.File system names cannot differ by case alone. For example, both /dev/mnt1 and /dev/Mnt1 cannot be configured.
- Enter the maximum number of open files allowed.
- Click to add additional disk file system names and open file limits.
- Enter a File system name and path with no spaces.
- Click Apply.