From the Saved Jobs view:
- Click next to the backup job you want to clone.
- Select Clone.
In the Clone Backup Job view:
- Enter a unique Job Name.
[Optional] Change the Source System and Credentials.
Changing the system or credentials can result in a mismatch between the selected objects and the available database hierarchy, which could cause the job to fail.
- [Optional] Change the Target Group.
- [Optional] Add a job description.
- [Optional] To change the objects selected, clear the checkboxes and select others in the Objects tab.
[Optional] To verify the parent and objects selected, click the Selection Summary tab.
Size information is not available for DBC only backup jobs. N/A displays as the size value for DBC only backup jobs.
- [Optional] To adjust job settings for the job, click the Job Settings tab.
- Click Save.