The delete_component command deletes an existing component based on the information in the parameters.
To use the delete_component command, you must specify the component name and type, as well as the system if you are deleting a node. You do not need to specify the component name for disk_file_system types.
- system marked for repository backup
- system in use by a job
- media server in use by a target group
- NetBackup server in use by a target group
- target group in use by a job
- target group in use by a target group map
- target group in use for repository backups
- policy used by a target group
- Type dsc delete_component followed by the parameters, and press Enter. For more information, see delete_component.