You can configure multiple job status alerts using the BAR Setup portlet.
- In the BAR Setup portlet, click Alerts.
- Under Alert Types, click Job Status.
In the Alerts list, do one of the following:
- To add an alert, click next to Alerts.
- To configure an existing alert, select the alert in the list. When disabled, appears next to the alert.
- To delete an alert, click next to the alert.
In the Alert Details list:
- If you are creating an alert, add a name to Alert Name.
- Check or clear the Enable alert box to enable or disable the alert.
- From the Severity list, select an alert severity.
In the Alert Rules list:
- From the Job name list, select an equation such as "is not equal to" and enter the job name.
- From the Job status is list select a job status such as "paused".
From the Alert Action list:
- From the Action list, select an action. For an action to appear in the Action list, you must activate the action using the Alert Setup portlet.
- Specify a time in the Do not run twice in __ minutes box.
- In the Message box, type the message that should be sent when the alert criteria that you have configured are met.
- Click Apply.
- To reset fields to their default settings, click Reset.