You can edit any backup job, whether or not the job has been previously run.
From the Saved Jobs view:
- Click next to the backup job you want to edit.
- Select Edit.
From the Edit Backup Job view:
[Optional for a backup job that has not been run] Change the Source System and Credentials.
After a backup job has been run successfully and has a save set, the source system for the job cannot be modified. For jobs that have not been run, changing the system or credentials can result in a mismatch between the selected objects and the available database hierarchy, which could cause the job to fail.
- [Optional] Change the Target Group.
- [Optional for a backup job that has not been run] Change the Source System and Credentials.
- [Optional] In the Objects tab, change the objects from the source system.
[Optional] To verify the parent and objects selected, click the Selection Summary tab.
Size information is not available for DBC only backup jobs. N/A displays as the size value for DBC only backup jobs.
- [Optional] To adjust job settings for the job, click the Job Settings tab. Settings can include specifying whether a job continues or aborts if an access rights violation is encountered on an object.
- Click Save.