The Saved Jobs view displays a table of Active, Retired, or Repository jobs, allows you to view the job status and job actions available for each job, and enables you to create a new job.
Repository jobs are only visible to users with BAR administrator privileges.
- Show Jobs Menu
- Filters the Saved Jobs view for Active, Retired, or Repository jobs. A job state of active means the job is ready to be run for a backup, restore, or analyze. A job state of retired means the job cannot be run. A repository job is specific to a DSC repository backup, restore, or analyze job.
- New Job Button
- Creates a backup, restore, or analyze job. Can only be used when the Show Jobs Menu is showing Active Jobs.
- Job Status Filter Bar
- Provides a count of the jobs by status and allows you to filter the Job Table. The filter bar is only in use when the Show Jobs Menu is showing Active Jobs.
- Shows a list of job statuses. You can select another job status to replace a status on the Job Status Filter Bar.
Displays data by showing only rows that match your filter criteria. Click the column headers to sort data in ascending or descending order.
- Saved Jobs Table
- Lists the job name, type, status, start time, end time, size and elapsed time of the job.
- Table Actions
- Configure Columns allows you to select, lock, and order the displayed columns.
- Export creates a .csv file containing all available data.