From the Saved Jobs view:
- Click next to the restore job you want to edit.
- Select Edit.
In the Edit Restore Job view:
- [Optional] Change the Destination System and Credentials.
- [Optional] Change the Target Group.
- [Optional] Add a job description.
- [Optional] To change the objects selected, clear the checkboxes and select others in the Objects tab.
[Optional] To verify the parent and objects selected, click the Selection Summary tab.
Size information is not available for DBC only backup jobs. N/A displays as the size value for DBC only backup jobs.
[Optional] To adjust job settings for the job, click the Job Settings tab.
Settings can include specifying whether a job continues or aborts if an access rights violation is encountered on an object.The Disable fallback option is not available for restore jobs when Run as copy is not set. The icon appears when the mouse pointer is hovered over the checkbox.
- Click Save.