The ddls command lists the files in a storage unit on a Data Domain device. This executable is provided by the AXMDDboost package, and is not run using the DSC command-line utility.
ddls -h|--host Hostname -s|--storageunit Storage Unit -u|--user User -l|--long pattern
ddls -h ddserver -s ddstorage -u dduser -l
- h|host Hostname
- The hostname or IP address of the Data Domain server to which to connect.
- s|storageunit Storage Unit
- The storage unit on the Data Domain server to query.
- u|user User
- The user account to use for logging onto the Data Domain server.
- [Optional] Displays file listing in long format.
- [Optional] The pattern field is a wildcard for specifying which file names should be listed. If not specified, all files within the selected storage unit will be listed. Enclose the wildcard file names in double quotes so that the Linux shell does not expand the wildcard prior to starting the utility.
If you do not specify the host, storageunit, or user parameters, you will be prompted for them. You will also be prompted for the logon password.
XML File Example
This command does not support an XML file.