If you installed Teradata Parallel Transporter Base, you can modify the local configuration file (twbcfg.ini) to specify the paths to the following directories (folders):
- checkpoint directory: Contains the checkpoint files for Teradata Parallel Transporter jobs. Teradata Parallel Transporter uses checkpoint files to store temporary information needed to restart a job that does not complete successfully.
- log directory: Contains the binary logs for Teradata Parallel Transporter jobs. Each Teradata Parallel Transporter job writes a log in the log directory.
You do not need to reboot after you edit the configuration file.
- Clear the read-only attribute for the configuration file.The configuration file is located in the following folder:
- /Library/Application Support/Teradata/client/version/tbuild/
where version is the short version (for example, 17.10).
- Specify the path to the checkpoint directory in the configuration file.
- Specify the path to the log directory in the configuration file.