PrerequisiteBefore running configTool.sh, make sure that the IBM Spectrum Server, Client and Storage Agent are properly configured and running.
Use configTool.sh to configure DSE and Spectrum Protect to work together.
- Login as dscuser.
- Go to /opt/teradata/client/xx.xx/dsa/AXMSpectrum.
- Run configTool.sh.
Select Create Config Set to create the node on the Spectrum Protect Mount point, the node that is available on the IBM Spectrum Protect server and enter the following:
Item Description Owner Name Any alphanumeric string Node Name Located in the IBM Spectrum Client dsm.sys file at /opt/Tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin64/ Password Located in the IBM Spectrum Client dsm.sys file at /opt/Tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin64/
Select one of the following options:
Option Description Remove Config Set Removes the created node from the Spectrum mount point.
Does not delete the actual node from the IBM Spectrum Server.
Manage Config Set Manage the configuration set for the selected node. Select the node you want to modify. See Managing the Configuration Set for the Selected Node for detailed information. List NodeNames List the node details. Displays the following:
- Displays the files for this node that exist under the Spectrum Protect Mount point.
- Displays the job details for each Management Class created/configured for this node.
- For each Management Class it displays:
- Applicable device count
- All job details created or executed using this Management Class