The process of mounting NFS mount points from the NFS clients is described below. You must manage and configure the script that is used in this example. Teradata Corporation does not support this script.
- Copy the template $ CLIENTHANDLER_ROOT/dsu_nfs_initd_template to /etc/init.d.
- [Optional] Rename the template. /etc/init.d/dsu-nfs
- Change the permission on the script to 555.
- In the script, fill out the mount_dsu_nfs and umount_dsu_nfs functions with commands that will mount the NFS client mounts served by the NFS server.
- Run # insserv /etc/init.d/script name to configure the script. This script will be run during Linux startup and shutdown processes.