- Added support for Teradata Unity.
- Added support for scaling out and scaling in incrementally.
- Added support for hot standby nodes for node failure recovery.
- Added Storage Size Per Node (in TB) to the ecosystem solution template to choose additional storage options at deployment.
- Added support for Dsv3- and Esv3-series VM sizes for network-attached SSD storage.
- Added support for D15_v2, L8S, and L32S VM sizes for VM-resident SSD storage.
- Added support to convert existing VMs running on three NICs to run on one NIC.
- Added support for renewing a license for BYOL.
- Added hourly support for, and removed BYOL from, US Government regions.
- Added support for Teradata Database 16.20 Feature Update 1. Removed support for Teradata Database 15.10.
- Updated references to product offering names in the Azure Marketplace from Teradata Database to Teradata Vantage.
- Replaced Teradata Support with Teradata Customer Portal.
- Replaced Teradata REST Services with Teradata Query Service.
- Changed solution template parameter from Fold/Unfold to Scale Out/In and command names for scaling out and scaling in after deployment.