- Log on to the Console at https://console.vantage.teradata.com.
- Click and access the site.
- Select a card to view consumption information:
Card Description Consumption Summary Displays the Vantage Units and terabytes of storage used in the current month. Click View By Department to see department-specific Vantage Unit consumption. Consumption Forecast Displays the following:
- Assigned Vantage Units.
- Actual cumulative units consumed for the current term.
- Available units and also the Actual daily units consumed as a trend line in the graph.
- A forecast of the units for the remaining of the current consumption term.
Consumption forecast is available after 60 days of data collection.
Select View to go to the Vantage Units Consumption details card to display the total number of Vantage Units used each month and the top ten completed queries that consumed the greatest number of Vantage Units.
Forecast Graph Displays the trend of probable daily and cumulative units consumption along with a lower and upper bound range until the end of the current term. Terabytes (TB) consumed Displays the monthly total amount of storage consumed and is updated weekly. Contract terms Displays the contract details for different terms and dates of the consumption contract along with the total units consumed, on-demand units consumed, and unused units for each term of the contract.