PrerequisiteSubscribe to Vantage on AWS through an As-a-Service contract.
- Go to the Teradata Vantage on AWS landing page and enter your contact information.
- Enter your system configuration.
Option Action Instance Count Enter the number of Vantage instances you want to deploy. Instance Select Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge, or XXLarge. Network Connectivity Options Select one of the following options:
- AWS Transit Gateway
- AWS PrivateLink – Provide your AWS Account ID for quicker access to your system. You can also provide it later in the Console.
- AWS Direct Connect
Vantage System Name Enter a name that contains 1-8 alphanumeric characters. Time Zone Select the time zone of the system. Default is UTC. Japanese Support Required Select Yes or No. Vantage Advanced SQL Engine Features [Optional] Enable Temporal and Row-Level Security. AWS Region Select the AWS region in which you want to provision your system.
- Set your preferred Maintenance & Backup Schedule.
- Under Account information, select Yes if you are working with any Teradata representatives and enter their contact information.