A summary of tasks required to deploy products using SCCM follows:
- Install third-party product dependencies on the client computers.
- Uninstall existing products from the client computers.Alternatively, you can have the batch file uninstall existing products before it installs the new products.
- Create a software repository on the system that is running the SCCM server.
- Create the batch file that will install the products during SCCM deployment.
- Use System Center Configuration Manager to deploy the batch file and the product packages to the client computers.