- On the system that runs the SCCM server software, create a folder that will act as the root of the software repository.For example, name the folder TTU15.00_SoftwareRepository.
- Check Teradata Software Server to see if a newer version of the package file for the Teradata Tools and Utilities bundled suite is available. If a newer version is available, download it, extract it, and use it as the source instead of the installation media.
- In the file structure of the source, browse to the \Windows\TTU folder.
- For each Teradata Tools and Utilities product, copy the folder to the root of the software repository.For products that have a 32-bit package and 64-bit package, each package is in its own folder. The 32-bit package will be installed on all systems. On a 64-bit system, the 64-bit package will also be installed.
After you copy each folder, the folder and file structure should look like this:
TTU14.10_SoftwareRepository BTEQ ... setup.exe CLIv2-32bit ... setup.exe CLIv2-64bit ... setup.exe DataConnector-32bit ... setup.exe DataConnector-64bit ... setup.exe ... ... ...
- Copy the following files from the \Windows\TTU folder to the root of the software repository:
The folder and file structure should look like this:
TTU15.00_SoftwareRepository BTEQ ... setup.exe CLIv2-32bit ... setup.exe CLIv2-64bit ... setup.exe DataConnector-32bit ... setup.exe DataConnector-64bit ... setup.exe setup.exe silent_install.bat TTUSuiteSilent.exe uninstall_TTU.vbs