You can use a single DOS command to silently install all Teradata Tools and Utilities products.
- Close all active Windows programs and disable any virus protection software running on the client computer.
- Uninstall previous versions of the Teradata Tools and Utilities software.
- If the installation source files are not on the system disk, insert the appropriate media into the media drive.For a list of products and the media each one resides on, see DVD Contents.
- Open a command prompt.
- If the installation source files are not on the system disk, change directory to the media drive.
- Change directory to \Windows\TTU\.
- Run the batch file:
- silent_install.bat "PRODUCT"
For a list of PRODUCT parameter values and other details about the command syntax to run the batch file, see Product Parameter Values for Use With Batch Files.Some products include a 32-bit version and a 64-bit version. On a 32-bit system, only the 32-bit version of the product is installed. On a 64-bit system, both versions of the product are installed.Beginning with Teradata Tools and Utilities 14.10, you can start Teradata Wallet from the Start menu.