- Teradata Vantage™ 2.0
- Teradata Tools and Utilities 17.00
- Teradata TPump 17.00
- Starting with TTU 17.00, Teradata TPump is a 64-bit application only on all platforms except for z/OS.
- The INMOD and Notify Exit routines must be compiled in 64-bit mode on all platforms except for z/OS so that they are compatible with Teradata TPump.
- See Teradata TPump Script Example to verify the Teradata TPump version number.
- Teradata TPump continues to be released to run with Vantage 2.0, which includes the capabilities of Advanced SQL Engine 17.00. However, Teradata TPump is a capped product, and may not support every new feature, and no internal product enhancements have been added. If the use of unsupported new features is required, please use Teradata Parallel Transporter.
The most current information about supported operating systems, supported Vantage versions, and product version numbers for all Teradata Tool and Utilities is available (at https://docs.teradata.com/) in a single spreadsheet titled Teradata® Tools and Utilities ##.# Supported Platforms and Product Versions (B035-3119) .