Use the Teradata TPump LOGOFF command in the Teradata TPump job script to terminate the utility normally on both workstation- and mainframe-attached client systems:
- The total processor time that was used
- The job start and stop date/time
- The highest return code that was encountered:
- 0 if the job completed normally
- 4 if a warning condition occurred
- 8 if a user error occurred
- 12 if a fatal error occurred
- 16 if no message destination is available
- Maintains or drops the restart log table, depending on the success or failure of the job.
- If specified, Teradata TPump returns the optional retcode value to the client operating system.
See the LOGON command description for more information about return codes and the conditions that maintain or drop the restart log table.