where the following is true:
- Existing table whose column names and data descriptions are assigned, in the order defined, to fields of the input data records
- The column names of the table specified by the TABLE command must be Teradata SQL column names that do not require being enclosed in quotation marks. Tables cannot be created with invalid column names. Any nonstandard column name causes one of three kinds of errors, depending on the nature of the divergence from the standard. These errors are:
- Embedded blanks cause a syntax error, depending on the non-blank contents of the name.
- Invalid characters cause an invalid name error.
- Reserved words cause a syntax error that mentions invalid use of the reserved word.