- Updated R5 information.
- Removed Unity and Listener information.
- Removed Upgrade information.
- Updated Server Management instance configuration information.
- Removed references to BYOL.
- Updated the information in Vantage Instance Types.
- Updated the Scaling Vantage Out or In section for support of incremental scaling.
- Removed outdated entitlement management information.
- Added the procedure for upgrading the Teradata Database or Advanced SQL Engine operating system and removed other upgrading procedures.
- Removed the Backing Down Teradata Software for AWS section.
- Updated outdated do-it-yourself URLs.
- Added Notice that Amazon ECS Auto Scaling is not supported.
- Updated node failure recovery information to indicate that NFR is supported only for systems with three or more nodes and NFR must not be tested by terminating a node.
- Updated the Fallback section as users can no longer disable fallback.
- Added information about TPA nodes that must be open for Teradata systems that are sources or targets for Data Mover.
- Updated product name from Teradata Vantage for AWS to Teradata Vantage on AWS (DIY).
- Updated references of Teradata Database to Teradata Vantage.