The export_job_status_log command exports the latest information from the job_status_log to XML.
export_job_status_log -n|-name Name -I|-job_execution_id JobExecutionID -E|-full_export -m|-hashmap MapName -C|-cumulative -f|-file Filename
dsc export_job_status_log -n job1 -I 123456 -m specialmap -f job1_jobstatuslog.xml
dsc export_job_status_log -n restore1 -I 465 -E -C -f job1_jobstatuslog.xml
- n|name Name
- The name of the job on which to perform the action. Must be unique for each job.
- Example: job1
- I|job_execution_id Job Execution ID
- [Optional] The execution ID for the job. Must be an integer.
The ID must match a version number listed in the list_save_sets command output for the same job.
- Example: 2
- b|bucket BucketNumber
- [Optional] Select a bucket number to display a grouping of data when too many results return to display at once. The command output notifies you if there are more buckets of data to display.
- m|hashmap map name
- [Optional] For backup jobs, lists the objects by the specified hash map used during the backup job. Default: All maps used in the backup job are listed.
- f|file filename
- The full file path and file name of the file to which to write the XML definition.
- Example: job1_jobstatuslog.xml
XML File Example
This command does not require an XML file as input. You must supply a file name and location to which the XML file results are exported as output.